A320 INITIAL TYPE RATING TRAINING
Total Duration : Approx. 50 Calendar Days
Ground Classes : 22 days [132 hours]
MFTD sessions : 5 [04 hours each]
FFS sessions : 9 [04 hours each]
FFS Checks : 2 sessions
- Valid CPL with Multi-Engine Rating
- Valid Class I medical
- Valid English Proficiency Test – Level 4
- Valid Passport
- Free transportation [Airport Pick up and drop off + Training transportation]
- Visa Fee
- An android tablet with the training material.
- Hotel accommodation (twin sharing, B.B)
- The training is in accordance to DGCA syllabus on Level D CARC Approved Simulator at Jordan Aviation Training and Simulations (JATS), Amman.
- A One-week IFR refresher and A320 basic familiarization training will be carried out at Redbird Aviation Simulators, Gurugram before the commencement of Type Rating Training.
- A Three-day A320 preparatory session at Redbird Aviation Simulators, Gurugram is included when appearing for any Airline Entrance Exam.
Call for Bookings:
Multi-Crew Coordination / Jet Induction Training (on EASA & DGCA approved simulator)
To transition the Trainee Pilot from single pilot operations by developing the skills required for safe and efficient multi crew flight deck operation while consolidating existing instrument flying and technical competence.
Duration: 8 Working Days
Course comprises of:
- Ground Training
- JIT Simulator Training of 20 Hours